Friday, June 09, 2006

I'm dangerous now ...

So my trading account has been funded. However, I forgot to send in some additional paperwork to allow me to trade options. A 3 page document that highlights how "dangerous" and "complicated" options are, asking for my previous experience in trading, and asking for my annual income and net worth. Again, since I'm using a deep discount broker no one else is looking out for me.

So what does this mean? Well if I happen to find a trade I think is profitable, I'll enter. I'll stick to my money management rules and buy limited quantities of the stock, instead of options. I won't make as much, but money is secondary to finding and entering good trades. Identify and enter the good trades and money will follow.

DIS, HD, KO and WMT remain the stocks to watch for entry points.



Current Trades

What is it? BlahBlah

Ticker: XXXX

Cost: $X.XX

Value: $X.XX

Exit Point: $X.XX



Trading Account Summary

Current Balance: $5,000.00

Current Value: $5,000.00

Highest Value: $5,000.00

Lowest Value: $5,000.00

Highest Drawdown: 0%

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any updates? Is your account up and running?

7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You still there? Hows the trading going?

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home